The Competition is the contest for grassroots educational innovations with more than 13K alumni worldwide launched in 2014 in Russia. The Competition is an initiative led by the HSE University's Institute of Education
and Rybakov Foundation
with the support of Agency for strategic initiatives
The Competition identifies, showcases and promotes the most promising grassroots educational innovations for every year. Applications are accepted from teams of 1–6 members regardless of age, origine and occupation. The project selection criteria are listed below:
- Relevance: how relevant is the problem that the project solves (what is the "pain"?) / Will there be a social effect from the project?
- Innovativeness: how new or significantly improved in comparison with the existing ones in a particular area the solution will be.
- Feasibility: how optimal / meaningful is the proposed solution to the problem.
- Scalability: Is there a potential for replication of the proposed solution / separation from the author.
- Project development: to what extent the declared resources of the project correspond to its goals, stages of implementation, planned social effects and competitive situation.
We invite teachers or parents, entrepreneurs, authors of pedagogical and management innovations, students or deans and all those interested in education to participate in the Competition.